What do I do as a Seller’s Agent?
Selling your home can be stressful. It is my job to streamline the process and assist in preparing your home for sale. The goal is clear as a seller’s agent attain the highest selling price with the best terms.
The obvious things I assist with are:
- review area comps to help you set the right price
- determine the best marketing strategy for your home
- help to stage your home
- lights, camera, action – still photography, video, drone
- create and execute the marketing plan
- host broker visitation (when COVID safe)
- schedule and host open houses
- follow up with every lead
- review offers with you and negotiate with buyers
- attend all showings
- attend all inspections
- ensure all documents are sent to legal
- ensure all inspections are completed and CO is ready to go
As a seller’s agent I work solely for the seller. I consider myself part of your team with the goal of selling your home.
Let’s talk: (201) 213-3940.
Make your next move with confidence.
Fill out the form below to receive my NJ Essential Guide for Home Sellers or contact me at: 201-213-3940