What I do as a Buyer’s Agent?
I assist with all aspects of the home buying process, from start to finish. Finding the right place to call home and negotiating an agreed to price is just the beginning of the process. As a “Buyer’s Agent” I am your go-to resource for everything related to the buying process leading up to andsometimes beyond closing day.
Once we have located your ideal property, as your Buyer’s Agent I:
- write offers and counteroffers
- assist with inspections and the issues that may arise
- ensure all documents are in order for legal representation
- am a resource for referral service vendors in the area
- assist with the closing process
- assist when needed in the moving process
My responsibility as a “Buyer’s Agent” is to keep my eye is on the transaction at all times to ensure we remain on track to closing day. As a “Buyer’s Agent” my fee is paid by the home seller at closing. Essentially for my buyers there is no cost for me to represent you. Make your next move with confidence. Let’s talk: (201) 213-3940.
Make your next move with confidence.
Fill out the form below to receive my NJ Essential Guide for Home Buyers or contact me at: 201-213-3940